Design fees are listed as a guideline only. Client projects will have individual quotes tailored to the project scope. All listed fees are subject to change.
|Content managed websites||£1000 – £3000|
|E-commerce websites||£1500 – £5000|
|Install and configure WordPress and off-the-shelf theme||£300|
|WordPress maintenance||£9.99 – £16.99 per month|
|Standard maintenance charge||£50 per hour|
|Emergency maintenance charge due to client’s editing of core files or altering hosting settings||£200 per hour|
|Reopening abandoned project||£100|
|Web hosting||£144 per year|
Web design fees are payable as follows:
- 50% of the total estimated amount is payable on signing our web design contract.
- The remaining balance, including any sums added or subtracted from the original estimate is payable before the site is launched.
- For projects where the quote is under £500, 100% of the total estimated amount is payable on signing our web design contract.
Web hosting is payable on signing the contract but your actual hosting term will not begin until your site is launched.
If at any any point during the contracted project it takes more than 30 days to receive the content or feedback we’ve requested, we’ll consider the project abandoned and we’ll invoice for the work completed up to that point.
If a client subsequently returns to the project, there is a charge (listed in the table above) for us to reopen the project and adjust schedules.
Please note that payment is by electronic means only. We do not accept cash or cheques.
- Debit or credit card: via PayPal
- PayPal: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Direct debit: contact us for details
- Bank transfer: NatWest account 54-10-04 90398963 (IBAN GB13 NWBK 410 0490 3989 63)