Design fees marked * are listed as a guideline only. Client projects will have individual quotes tailored to the project scope. All listed fees are subject to change.
|WordPress website with bespoke theme||£1000 – £5000*|
|WordPress e-commerce website with bespoke theme||£1500 – £10000*|
|Install and configure WordPress website and off-the-shelf theme. Theme cost not included.||£400|
|Install and configure WordPress e-commerce website and off-the-shelf theme. Includes adding up to 20 products. Theme cost not included.||£600|
|WordPress maintenance packages||£9.99 – £16.99 per month|
|Standard maintenance charge||£50 per hour or part thereof|
|Emergency maintenance charge due to client’s editing of core files or altering hosting settings||£200 per hour or part thereof|
|WordPress training||£50 per hour or part thereof|
|Reopening abandoned project||£100|
|Web hosting||£144 per year|
Web design fees are payable as follows:
- 50% of the total estimated amount is payable on signing our web design contract.
- The remaining balance, including any sums added or subtracted from the original estimate is payable before the site is launched.
- For any project where the quote is under £500, 100% of the total estimated amount is payable on signing our web design contract.
Web hosting is payable on signing the contract but your actual hosting term will not begin until your site is launched.
If at any any point during the contracted project it takes more than 30 days to receive the content or feedback we’ve requested, we’ll consider the project abandoned and we’ll invoice for the work completed up to that point.
If a client subsequently returns to the project, there is a charge (listed in the table above) for us to reopen the project and adjust schedules.
Please note that payment is by electronic means only. We do not accept cash or cheques.
- Debit or credit card: via PayPal
- PayPal: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Direct debit: contact us for details
- Bank transfer: contact us for details